Comprehensive Dental CareBy definition comprehensive dental care is the ability to provide a full range of dental services that not only focus on treating traditional dental concerns such as dental decay, soft tissue disorders of the mouth, malocclusions, edentulous, functional disorders, and esthetic concerns but also provides early detection and implementation of preventative strategies to circumvent oral disease.
Oak Street Dental North Aurora is fully equipped to provide an entire range of dental services from prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of common dental problems, to full mouth rehabilitation and follow-up. Oak Street Dental North Aurora not only offers a wide array of dental services such as oral cancer screenings and surgical placement/restoration of dental implants but also is equip with the latest in technological advancements to aid in early detection and diagnosis.
Digital radiography allows Oak Street Dental North Aurora to significantly reduce the amount of radiation exposure to patients as compared with traditional dental radiographs. In addition, high-resolution cameras aid in crack and caries detection as well as detection of inflammatory changes in the soft tissue commonly associated with gum disease. Rest assured, you would be well taken care of by the Dr. and staff at Oak Street Dental North Aurora.
Dr. Balderrama and his staff have received extensive and specialized training in all facets of patient care thereby, enabling them to deliver an unparalleled patient experience with uncompromising dental excellence. Let us help you on your path in obtaining the smile of your dreams.
One of the goals at Oak Street Dental North Aurora it to be able to provide nearly all facets of dental treatment required to help you acquire and achieve a beautiful, healthy, and spectacular smile. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Professional Cleanings Including Deep Cleanings
- Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Cosmetic and Tooth Whitening Procedures
- Dental Implant Placement and Restoration
- Bone Grafting Procedures
- Root Canals
- Orthodontics Using Fast Braces Technology (enables you to get straight teeth in half the time required for traditional braces)
- Esthetic Crown Lengthening or Gum Reduction Surgery for The "Gummy Smile"
- Pre-Prosthetic Surgeries(prepares the mouth to be able to receive dentures when dealing with more complex presentations or cases)
- Dentures and Partial Dentures With and Without Dental Implants
- All on Four Hybrid Prosthesis
- Extractions Including Surgical Extractions and Extraction of Wisdom Teeth
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation for Extensive Wear or Decay
- Night Guards for Headache Reduction and to Help Protect Teeth From Further Destruction From Wear or Bruxism
- Oral Cancer and Head and Neck Lymph Node Examination
- Treatment of Dry Mouth